The Burgess Group introduces SafeSend Returns for Tax Return Delivery
To enhance the service we provide our clients, The Burgess Group has automated the individual, business and trust return process with SafeSend Returns® technology. You can take care of the delivery, review and signatures of your federal and state tax returns from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Benefits of Using SafeSend Returns
- Receive your tax returns securely without the need to setup an account or remember passwords
- Accessible across all platforms: computer, smartphone or tablet
- Electronically sign your federal and state e-file authorizations, no printing or mailing necessary
- Receive payment reminder e-mails
- Download a copy of your tax return
How SafeSend Returns Work
- You will receive an email from The Burgess Group with a "from" address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this e-mail address to your contact list to prevent notifications going to your spam or junk folder. Click here for instructions on how to add Safe Send Returns and The Burgess Group to your safe list (Whitelist)
- The e-mail will contain a safe, secure link for you to access your tax return.
- After clicking on the link, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number to review your return.
- SafeSend will e-mail or text you an access code to further verify your identity. This code will be active for 20 mins.
- You will now be able to review your tax return.
- When you are ready to sign your e-file authorization form(s), you will be asked three simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once you have signed the e-file authorization form(s), The Burgess Group will be automatically notified and will complete the rest of the e-filing process.
Check out SafeSend Returns' Client Experience Article to view the process from beginning to end. Or, watch this helpful video.